Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hello there, I'm Neiman. I was introduced to Mythical servers by a friend who often plays Unturned. I played on one of your servers with him for a few hours until I got off for the night. Later on, I tried to come back into the server only to find that I was banned. I'm lost as to why, but my friend told me that I was "BattlEye server banned."

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041728832 My steamcommunity profile.
when were you banned
I forgot the exact day but it was during this January.
It's been a little over a month since I've posted my introduction. But I tried to enter one of your servers again only to discover that I am still banned. I understand that you are busy with handling the community, servers, and other pressing matters but I would please ask that there is resolution to my issue. Thank you for reading.
(06-14-2018, 04:55 PM)Mithi Wrote:  when were you banned

It's been almost a month and a half since I've posted this thread. This time I am replying to your post in hopes you'll get back to me in regards to my ban. I sent you a private message about a week ago, but you didn't respond. Please respond to me when you are available so that we may resolve this issue, thank you.