Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of /help commands
Hey!

I've had a lot of people in the server ask stuff which you know if you google it up, but you have to search through a series of pages, and most newbies don't bother doing it, so here's my suggestion:

Make an extra command, a simple text output one, which would give some types of help for newbies, an example:

/help1
Quote:Anyone can open wooden doors, if you want a safer house, try putting metal doors.
/help2
Quote:Raiding is common in PvP servers, anyone can open your wooden crates, for extra safety, make them out of metal.
/help3
Quote:Only LMGs can damage structures, such as walls or doors.m
/help4

Quote:You may lose your xp or items, but your credits will always remain -- try saving them for times of need.

And stuff like that, nothing really elaborate or hard, just simple stuff to give newbies a direction to go when they start playing, instead of just wandering aimlessly around the map.
Players who find a goal when they join the server are much more likely to stay in long term.
I can understand that its so hard to know more about the same when even google fail to understand also best essay writing services uk had the knowledge so I went there and took full time course which is so helpful to me and now youtube have it for free